Vice President Operations / Commercial Accounts Manager
Meet Jennifer Godsey
Jennifer Godsey started her insurance career in 1988 working for a health insurance general agency in southern California. She obtained her life insurance license in 1991. Jennifer worked in customer service; she was a territory manager and in 1995 she was promoted to agency manager.
In 2005, her family moved to Georgia, and in 2007, after obtaining her property/casualty license, she started working for Allstate. Jennifer joined Lincoln Insurance Group in 2009 as a part-time customer service representative. Her position has grown and evolved over the years.
Jennifer currently lives in McDonough, GA with her husband of 27 years.
- Hometown: Chino, CA.
- Pets: Three dogs and three cats.
- Favorite Music: Christian.
- Favorite Sports Team: Green Bay Packers and Atlanta United FC.
- Favorite Activity Outside of Work: Reading, crafting, restoring furniture, and spending time with family.
- Favorite Vacation Destination: Any place warm with a beach.
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.