COO / Business Development
Meet Dawn D. Thompson
Dawn Thompson took early retirement in February 2015 after working 28 years in the corporate arena. Her husband, Tim, talked her into joining the family insurance business to handle operations as well as business development for the agency.
Dawn is a 1987 graduate of the University of West Georgia, where she earned her BBA in office administration: she is a certified paralegal and a former real estate agent. Dawn serves on the board of directors for Calvary Refuge Center and serves on the Advisory Board of the Good Shepherd Clinic. She thoroughly enjoys working with people and getting to know them on a personal basis.
- Hometown: Jonesboro, GA
- Family: Husband, Tim.
- Pets: Smorgie, Montana, and Calypso (cats).
- Favorite Music: 70’s.
- Favorite Sports Team: Georgia Bulldogs.
- Favorite Activity Outside of Work: Shopping, gardening, and horseback riding.
- Favorite Vacation Destination: Santorini, Greece.
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.