Vice President / Finance and Accounting
Meet Beth Pearson
Beth Pearson has been in the accounting and finance field for 30+ years. She joined Lincoln Insurance Group in February 2011, starting out as a customer service representative. Her position has evolved over the years. She is a billing expert, so if you ever have a billing issue, she can help you solve it. She holds a property/casualty license in Georgia.
Beth and her husband have been married for 28+ years and recently built a home in Lamar County. Their oldest daughter and her husband promoted them to grandparents in September 2020. Their youngest daughter graduated college in December 2020 and is getting married in May 2021. Beth and her family are active members of Bethany Baptist Church.
- Hometown: Morrow, GA
- Family: Trey (husband), Children: Ashleigh and her husband (Logan), and new baby granddaughter, Blakely. Tracey and her fiancé (Austin).
- Pets: Harley (Chocolate Lab) and Ziva (Golden Retriever/German Sheppard/Collie mix).
- Favorite Music: Anything by Frank Sinatra.
- Favorite Sports Team: Georgia Bulldogs.
- Favorite Activity Outside of Work: Hanging out with family and friends, going to estate sales, and playing Bunco.
- Favorite Vacation Destination: The beach.
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.